MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 – 2016
- Graduated with a minimum of 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically regretted.
- MTN do not request monetary payments (e.g. for insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities with MTN Group will find open positions listed on the below-listed company websites when available.
- MTN does not make use of employment forms, neither does the company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: http://www.careers.mtnonline.com
- All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from mtn would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process inside Mtn recruitment offices.
Mtn in an equal opportunities Employer
If you have a disability, long-term health condition, or an injury that could require adjustments or accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us Mtn at careers.mtnonline.com/