The University of Wollongong offers Ph.D. Scholarship in software testing and machine learning. The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The University of Wollongong is a leading Australian university with an international reputation for academic excellence.
- Application Deadline: February 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in software testing and machine learning.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
- Nationality: International and Australian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Candidates will be citizens and permanent residents of the People’ Republic of China at the time of application
- Successful candidates must return to China upon completion of their studies and/or research
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer of enrolment subject to the CSC award. They must therefore fulfill the relevant academic entry requirements sets by the admitting department of UOW, including a high level of English language proficiency and academic performance
- English Language Requirements: English language requirements are IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each band or TOEFL 88, with a minimum of 18 in each band. For Ph.D. (Integrated) in some disciplines, the requirement is IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 for each band) or TOEFL 79 (with a minimum of 16 in each band).
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- The candidate must have strong programming capability and have experience in software testing and machine learning. Candidates should send their CV and transcripts to Associate Professor George Zhou at zhiquan-at-uow.edu.au.