Monash University is offering up to 1051 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strive to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
For entry to Monash University, the student must meet the required criteria listed on the Application form(s).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
Number of Awards: 1051 scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
Scholarship Award: Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Nationality: International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Test Requirement: No.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post or email.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
- Round two: November 15, Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: February 15, Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: March 15, Semester two of the current year
- Round five: April 15, Semester two of the current year
- Round six: May 15, Semester two of the current year