The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) offers Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerian students from the Niger Delta to study abroad.
Application Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2017.
- Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.