Heineken Lager Beer or simply Heineken, is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, produced by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International. It serves the Nigerian market and exports to other parts of West Africa.
The Heineken “N950,000 CASH prizes in 90 minutes” promotion in Nigeria kicks off this month.
Read Carefully before you Apply:
- The promotion runs from 9th August, 2017 to 21st August, 2017.
- The promotion is open to all residents of Nigeria except the employees of Nigerian Breweries PLC as Nigerian breweries (“promoter”), Heineken® Brouwerijen B.V. and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry, and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- By entering the promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by the rules, terms and conditions.
- The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Under no circumstances shall the promoter be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to the promotion, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the promoter or otherwise.
- Neither Nigerian Breweries Plc , and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, however arising, suffered by a participant in this promotion.